The Ministry of Culture in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, diplomatic services and state and public institutions implements diverse international cooperation in the field of culture:
- Signs and implements agreements on cultural exchange and cooperation;
- Carries out exchange of culture and art experts, scientists and representatives of creative professions;
- Attends to the involvement of professionally selected and appropriately motivated persons in the cultural exchange;
- Organizes the exchange of exhibitions, concerts, tour performances of the theatres and other cultural events;
- Provides participation of the cultural institutions of Latvia and creative professions in the international institutions for protection of intellectual property and other international institutions;
- Cooperates in the areas of improving cultural education and art proficiency.
International Cooperation and EU Policy Division:
K.Valdemāra iela 11a, Riga, LV-1364
e-mail: Janina.Tiskinae-pasta simbolskm.gov.lv
Tel. 67078130, 26481701
Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme „Culture”
Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme in the field of Culture supports long- and short-term network building, artists’ residencies and mobility of professional art and culture practitioners in all artistic fields. The main goal is to create a platform for an innovative, dynamic Nordic-Baltic art and culture life.
All applications must be filled out online on the Nordic Culture Point website: www.kknord.org
Contact person in the Nordic Council of Ministers’ Office in Latvia: Ginta Tropa, +371 67820055, gintae simbolsnorden.lv
Contact person in the Ministry of Culture of Latvia: Zane Beinare, +37167330261, zane.beinaree simbolskm.gov.lv