This panel discussion aims to underscore the importance of fostering a robust and effective co-production environment of the series by supporting it financially and setting a practice standard. Such actions aim to bridge the gaps between independent producers, streaming services, and broadcasters, and to enhance collaboration and mutual growth for a geographical and cultural diverse high quality audiovisual work in the form of series. The panel takes place under the auspices of the Latvian Presidency of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe. It is co-organised by RIGA IFF in cooperation with the support of the National Film Centre of Latvia and the Latvian Ministry of Culture.
- Michael Gubbins, Sampo Media
- Nebojša Taraba, producer/creator and co-owner, Drugi Plan
- Alise Gelze, producer, White Picture
- Jarmo Lampela, Head of Drama, YLE
- Dr. Simone Emmelius, Senior Vice President International Fiction - Coproduction and Acquisition, ZDF
TIME / VENUE
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel – "Barons"
21 October, 11:00 – 14:00